Today I made cookies.
Here is the recipe:
For 15 pieces.
Unsalted butter – 40 grams
Brown sugar – 30 grams
Egg yolk – 30 grams
All purposes flour (pre-sifted) – 80 grams
Whole wheat flour (pre-sifted) – 20 grams
Almond crumbs – 1 tablespoon
Whole piece of almond – 15
- mix the butter into creamy texture
- add the sugar to the butter mixture
- add the egg yolk (in separate four to five times) to the butter and sugar mixture and blend it
- add the all purposes flour to the mixture and fold evenly
- add the whole wheat flour to the mixture and fold evenly
- add the almond crumbs to the mixture and fold evenly
- pinch out about 1/2″ dough and roll it into a ball and put each ball in the greased baking cookie pan with 1 1/2″ apart from each other
- flatten the cookies by pinching them down, brush them with egg white and put a piece of almond on top of each one
- place the cookie tray in the preheated oven of 160 °C for 15 to 18 minutes, turn the cookie tray in the mid of the baking to get even colouring.
- put the baked cookies in the cooling rack.